Homemade Dog Cake – easy and delicious!
Since most of us consider our dogs members of the family, it’s only obvious that we enjoy...
26 November 2016
Since most of us consider our dogs members of the family, it’s only obvious that we enjoy celebrating their birthdays! Whether you know your pup’s actual birth date or you just want to honor the day he came home with you from the shelter, a homemade birthday cake is a great way to celebrate your fluffy friend. Spoil your favorite pet with this easy to make dog cake recipe:
Peanut Butter-Carrot Dog Cake
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Grease a baking mold.
- Put the egg, peanut butter, oil, honey, and shredded carrots in a large bowl. Feel free to leave out the honey if you’d like.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and oats. Add this to the carrot mixture, and stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Spoon cake batter into prepared baking mold.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve the cake for your birthday pup!
Plan a party
Spoil your favorite pet with this easy to make dog cake recipe
More interesting Articles
29 March 2018
First time dog owner? Here’s what you need to know
Here's what you need to know before you get your first dog!
14 March 2018
Doggie Dreams: Your bed or theirs? When your dog sleeping in bed
Bedtime for dog lovers means sharing the bed with your pooch! Or not?
8 March 2018
Why do dogs and cats not get along? We have the answer for you!
Find out what to do when your dog and cat don't get along!