Homemade Dog Cake – easy and delicious!
Since most of us consider our dogs members of the family, it’s only obvious that we enjoy...
26 November 2016
Since most of us consider our dogs members of the family, it’s only obvious that we enjoy celebrating their birthdays! Whether you know your pup’s actual birth date or you just want to honor the day he came home with you from the shelter, a homemade birthday cake is a great way to celebrate your fluffy friend. Spoil your favorite pet with this easy to make dog cake recipe:
Peanut Butter-Carrot Dog Cake
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Grease a baking mold.
- Put the egg, peanut butter, oil, honey, and shredded carrots in a large bowl. Feel free to leave out the honey if you’d like.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and oats. Add this to the carrot mixture, and stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Spoon cake batter into prepared baking mold.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve the cake for your birthday pup!
Plan a party
More interesting Articles
13 February 2018
Dog losing fur? These tips will help you out this spring!
Learn now everything you need to know on dog losing fur!
6 February 2018
Dog café visit: the best tips for the perfect experience
Planning a visit to the local dog cafe? With these tips it will be a hit!
2 February 2018
Tips For Leaving Your Dog Home Alone
How do you keep your pup happy when you're not around?