Operations Engineer - DevOps
As part of our innovative Software Development team you will:
- Run, optimize and monitor our server environment
- Identify and solve complex problems of our system infrastructure
- Optimize our existing services in respect to availability
- Maintain infrastructure of our databases
- Test and monitor new and existing features
- Ensure the security of our customers' data on our internal servers
- Refine and improve our Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field (university or higher technical institute)
- Practical experience with some of the following technologies: ELK-Stack, NGINX, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB Cluster, Amazon AWS/EC2/Cloudfront, Continuous Integration, Jenkins
- Solid knowledge in Linux administration
- Experience with either Java or Ruby
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Well organized security mindset who is able to prioritize tasks
- Passionate about the automation of infrastructure
- The desire to improve existing structures
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences.
The yearly gross salary is between € 28,000 and € 42,000 on a full-time basis.