As a connection between our teams you will:
- Ensure the ongoing optimization and development of our apps
- Plan new apps, app functions, cross-cutting features and coordinate the implementation
- Keep track of app release plans
- Take on the strategic responsibility and user-oriented implementation for the product vision
- Implement efficiency-enhancing measures
- Take responsibility for the goal-oriented development of innovative products
- Closely work with internal and external stakeholders and contact persons
- Degree in a technical field (university or higher technical institute)
- Professional experience in technical product management and leading projects
- Ideally professional experience as a Software/Mobile Developer
- Knowledge in working with analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences.
The yearly gross salary is between € 28,000 and € 42,000 on a full-time basis.