As part of our creative Design team, you will:
- Work with the marketing team on developing a brand strategy and adapt it to different markets
- Develop clear brand guidelines together with the VP Marketing and ensure that they are adhered to throughout all channels
- Take responsibility for corporate branding in terms of design and make sure that it aligns with the copy
- Be the touchpoint for Marketing and Sales visual materials to make sure that it adheres to the brand guidelines
- Be responsible for creation and editing of assets and materials (ads, newsletters, images, etc.) for different channels such as online, print, TV etc.
- Produce still and moving images either through mock-ups, photoshop, and/or coordination with a photographer or agency
- Support the design team with ongoing tasks which includes conceptualizing, prototyping, designing and coordinating for UI/UX in our apps, on the website and the webshop
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Design working on successful brands
- Professional experience in leading projects
- Excellent Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD skills and Design know-how
- Experience in newsletter design
- Affinity for the Tractive products and design style
- Ideally photographer experience
- Very good English skills
- A creative mind who is full of ideas
- You like animals
- An organisational talent, who is looking for new challenges
- Self-reliant and ambitious
- Hands-on mentality
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 31,500 and € 50,000 on a full-time basis.