As part of our innovative Software Development team you will:
- Design and implement core APIs
- Handle and optimize our existing apps
- Invent prototypes for future projects
- Optimize existing services in respect to availability and scaling
- Apply and monitor new and existing features
- Bring your own ideas into daily business
- Practical experience with Java, Spring Framework, ideally with Ruby
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis and Message Queues)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mindset interested in working with Docker, Message Queues, Continuous Deployment, etc.
- Motivated to work on highly available systems
- An easy-going team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 32,200 and € 49,000 on a full-time basis.