As a connection between our teams you will:
- Define new and innovative products, apps, and cross-cutting features. This includes research, visualizing and defining concepts and product requirements, providing written business requirements and user stories, impact, risk, business-value assessment, etc.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from requirements to release, manage timelines and prioritization, and coordinate the implementation
- Organize and manage the delivery of several concurrent running projects, features and products
- Collaborate closely with the development teams, with internal and external stakeholders, and other contact persons
- Provide continuous oversight after implementation for further improvements and ensure the ongoing optimization and development of the products, apps, and features
- Work with sales, marketing, support and other departments to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction, and other goals are met
- Minimum 3 years of product/project management experience in small to large-scale projects
- Experience or affinity for Application/Mobile Development and/or UI/UX
- Very good English skills
- Affinity for the Tractive products
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mindset and well-organized
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment
- A big picture understanding but also detail-oriented
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Innovative and communicative
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 49,000 on a full-time basis.