Technical Support Engineer
As part of our Hardware team you will:
- Be the contact person for all emerging questions concerning hardware and firmware
- Bring in your own ideas and customer feedback to improve our products
- Conduct error analysis and optimizations of our devices
- Implement improvements and automatizations together with our different teams
- Test hardware and firmware
- Execute data base queries to analyze and improve our quality of service
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (IoT and M2M), because we are interested in the most efficient and latest solutions.
- Ideally professional experience in Testing/Quality Assurance
- Experience with database querying language (ideally with MongoDB)
- Ideally experience with firmware development (micro controller)
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Proactive, self-sufficient and eager to learn
- Structured working method
- Passion for new technologies
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences.The yearly gross salary is between € 25,000 and € 42,000 on a full-time basis.