Amazon Advertising Manager
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time (min 30h/week)
As part of our Sales team, you will:
- Own the Amazon advertising efforts for Tractive across Europe
- Develop Amazon marketing strategies in partnership with our Sales department
- Apply PPC best practices for Amazon ads
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance metrics, sales, marketing performance and pricing with a regular frequency in order to allocate spending to best performers
- Partner with our Communications & Design teams to develop messaging and brand assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing advertising on Amazon
- Very good understanding of AMS
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to make data-based decisions
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Hands-on, with a very entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a high-paced environment
- Striving to continuously learn and to become an expert in performance marketing
- Driven to develop the best possible Amazon appearance for a fast-growing company
- Proactive and creative
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria