App Analytics Manager
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Data team, you will:
- Play a direct role in improving Tractive users’ experience by taking our mobile tracking to the next level
- Coordinate implementation of mobile app tracking
- Help other teams set up and use mobile tracking solutions that let them find crucial insights and make data-driven decisions
- Interpret and present relevant data to different teams and manage multiple dashboards
- Set up A/B tests
- Work closely with our Project & Product Management, Mobile Development and Software Development teams
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Experience in mobile app tracking
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Firebase, Google Analytics 4, Google Optimize and similar tools
- Ideally, experience with Google Big Query and Google Data Studio
- Very good English skills
- Analytical and well-organized
- Great at thinking outside the box (and communicating your thinking)
- Engaged and solution-oriented
- A mind for all things logical and technical
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary is between € 35.000 and € 50.000 on a full-time basis.