App Analytics Manager
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Data team, you will:
- Play a direct role in improving Tractive users’ experience by taking our mobile tracking to the next level
- Coordinate implementation of mobile app tracking
- Help other teams set up and use mobile tracking solutions that let them find crucial insights and make data-driven decisions
- Interpret and present relevant data to different teams and manage multiple dashboards
- Set up A/B tests
- Work closely with our Project & Product Management, Mobile Development and Software Development teams
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Experience in mobile app tracking
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Firebase, Google Analytics 4, Google Optimize and similar tools
- Ideally, experience with Google Big Query and Google Data Studio
- Very good English skills
- Analytical and well-organized
- Great at thinking outside the box (and communicating your thinking)
- Engaged and solution-oriented
- A mind for all things logical and technical
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 on a full-time basis.