Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative Software Development team you will:
- See your code make a difference in the life of pet lovers worldwide in matter of weeks, if not days
- Design and implement core APIs
- Handle and optimize our existing apps
- Build prototypes for future projects
- Optimize existing services in respect to availability and scalability
- Improve and monitor new and existing features
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Practical experience in one of the following: Kotlin with Spring Framework or Ruby
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis)
- Knowledge of Message Queues
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mindset and a fast learner
- Interested in working with cutting-edge technologies (fully containerized environment, continuous integration, microservices, etc.)
- Motivated to work on highly available systems
- An easy-going team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 46,000 on a full-time basis.