Backend Team Lead
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As the lead of our Backend team, you will:
- Manage the backbone of the Tractive ecosystem
- Lead and develop our growing Backend team
- Collaborate with software architects in terms of technical responsibilities
- Coordinate and implement different projects, such as developing new features for our Backend systems, migrating the infrastructure from private cloud to AWS, CRM integration and many more
- Report directly to the CTO
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Experience in leading a team
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Experience with agile methodologies and software development lifecycle
- Experience with software development (ideally in one of our core languages Ruby/Kotlin/Java)
- Very good English skills
- Looking to take on the responsibility of leading a team and projects
- Passionate about people management and development
- Focusing on the bigger picture as well as the small details
- Eager to bring the world market leader in pet GPS tracking to the next level
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 55.000 on a full-time basis.