Backend Team Lead
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As the lead of our Backend team, you will:
- Manage the backbone of the Tractive ecosystem
- Lead and develop our growing Backend team
- Collaborate with software architects in terms of technical responsibilities
- Coordinate and implement different projects, such as developing new features for our Backend systems, migrating the infrastructure from private cloud to AWS, CRM integration and many more
- Report directly to the CTO
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Experience in leading a team
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Experience with agile methodologies and software development lifecycle
- Experience with software development (ideally in one of our core languages Ruby/Kotlin/Java)
- Very good English skills
- Looking to take on the responsibility of leading a team and projects
- Passionate about people management and development
- Focusing on the bigger picture as well as the small details
- Eager to bring the world market leader in pet GPS tracking to the next level
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 55.000 on a full-time basis.