Product Manager Cat ProductsFull-time/Part-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Product & Project Management team you will:
- Be Tractive’s cat ambassador - make sure everything we do, from hardware to app features to communications, keeps the well-being of cats in mind
- Help us understand cats. Enlighten us about behavior patterns, health issues, and give us insights into different breeds and types of cat owners
- Explore the cat market and identify opportunities
- Gather information about cats to help improve our hardware products to suit cats and their needs
- Help test our products and apps
- Work with data and analyze patterns and trends about cats and their behaviors
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Knowledgeable about cat behavior, health and breeds, and about cat owners and their needs
- Being a cat owner is a must
- Versed in UX/UI, project management, research & data
- Very good English skills
- Tech-savvy and an affinity for Tractive products
- Big picture thinker who cares about the details too
- Innovative and strong communicator
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 50,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.