Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Communications team, you will:
- Represent Tractive and manage our presence in online communities and platforms
- Be the point of contact for pet parents and provide VIP user support
- Find the right places for us to communicate with users and others in the Tractive ecosystem - and determine how we should talk to pet parents
- Drive customer and market research, analyze feedback, and pass your insights on to the relevant teams
- Monitor, track and report on customer feedback
- Boost brand awareness in digital communities
- Be our pet parent ambassador - help guide product and feature developments to match their needs and priorities
- Work closely with the Support, Marketing, and Communications teams
- Build relationships with customers and professionals in the pet industry
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Experience with customer/market research and working with hardware/software products
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills and very good German skills; other languages (particularly French, Spanish and Italian) are a plus
- Self-starter, strong communicator
- Fast-paced solver of complex problems
- Big picture thinker with an eye for detail
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 30,000 on a full-time basis.