Full-time/Part-time (Linz, Austria)
As a go-between for our creative teams you will:
- Bring top design acumen and a high standard for visual design expression
- Be responsible for the design, art direction and management of all visual assets, including app, website, webshop, packaging and marketing materials
- Manage and ensure that corporate identity, brand visual, and tone of voice guidelines are adhered to across all channels
- Establish and implement design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results
- Ensure the successful development of interactive solutions, branding strategies, websites, and marketing collateral
- Lead a creative team that includes copywriters and designers to keep messaging and quality consistent across all designs
- Support and develop employees in more junior roles
- Work with the marketing team and external partners to ensure copy and design meet business needs, while strongly advocating relevance to the audience
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Professional experience in a leadership role and managing people, teams, and projects
- Excellent visual competence and design aesthetic with extensive design and UI experience
- Creative with a knack for stunning design and smart copy
- Great at spotting fresh approaches to advertising
- Analytical skills, and an ability to read into trends and look at new data
- Decisive and confident about making the final decisions on copy, artwork, commercials and radio spots
- Very good English skills
- You are a team player
- A creative mind who’s full of ideas
- Analytical mindset and well-organized leader that can steer creatives effectively
- Understands the big picture, but is also detail-oriented
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 50,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Update on start dates: We're optimistic about the current Coronavirus situation, and plan to continue handling applications as usual. Of course, there could end up being a delay in terms of start dates. But don't let that stop you from applying! Get in touch, and let's get to know each other.