CRM ManagerFull-time/Part-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative team, you will:
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve Tractive’s consumer relations activities
- Establish customer contact targeting and strategy
- Boost user engagement and relationships through high-quality campaigns and enhanced user journeys
- Develop email strategy, build timelines and be in charge of email development
- Use A/B testing to reach decisions and make necessary changes
- Analyze campaign performance and recommend improvements
- Manage migration and full-scale roll-out of new a CRM tool with our Backend team
- Work closely with other teams to make sure we stay customer-focused
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Experience in CRM campaign management and tools, as well as email and mobile messaging
- Project management experience; ideally in a digital environment
- A clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavior
- Preferrably experience with SQL
- Advanced analytical skills and experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Very good English skills
- Strong communicator
- Creative and user-oriented
- A team player who can bring ideas to life
- Well-organized and good at bringing projects past the finish line
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 56,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.