Embedded Firmware Engineer (Cellular)
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week)
As part of our Firmware & Hardware team, you will:
- Develop world-class firmware and hardware devices for a world pet tech market leader
- Join forces with the team all the way, from concept to series production
- Test and analyze prototypes
- Improve and optimize according to key metrics like power consumption, accuracy and data volume
- Work with the latest technologies in areas like IoT and M2M
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level
- At least 5 years experience in firmware development
- Experience with cellular technology (LTE-m, Nb-IoT, GSM, etc.) is a must
- Tons of knowledge of C in an embedded environment
- Great C++ skills are a plus
- Previous experience with wireless technologies (Shortrange: BLE, WiFi, NFC, etc.)
- Experience with GPS technology is a plus
- Knowing your way around firmware systems architecture
- Very good English skills
- An analytical thinker who gets super excited about hardware and gadgets
- Passionate about fields like IoT - and more!
- Engaged, hands-on and ready to take action
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 46,000 full-time - at Tractive that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.