Embedded Software Engineer
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Firmware & Hardware team, you will:
- Develop firmware and program hardware
- Support the team all the way, from concept to series production
- Develop new hardware devices
- Test and analyze prototypes
- Improve and optimize products according to key metrics like power consumption, accuracy and data volume
- Program tracker server interfaces
- Work with the latest technologies in areas like IoT and M2M
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Ideally, professional experience in firmware development
- Good knowledge of C
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Experience with wireless technologies (Cellular: GSM, UMTS, LTE ; Shortrange: BLE, WiFi, NFC, etc.)
- Experience with firmware systems architecture
- Very good English skills
- Analytical thinker who is enthusiastic about hardware and gadgets
- Passionate about technologies like IoT
- Engaged and hands-on
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary is between € 38,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis.