French Customer Service Agent
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Customer Happiness team you will:
- Solve customer requests from all over the world via email
- Use customer feedback and your own creative ideas to improve our products and apps
- Depending on your interest and experience, take on other tasks and exciting projects (e.g. in the areas of customer review management, customer happiness, quality assurance of customer service, internal process optimization)
- Optimize processes when it comes to solving customer requests
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Native speaker French
- Very good English skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ideally professional experience in customer service and with ticket systems
- Valid work permit for Austria
- Interested in new technologies
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proactive, self-sufficient and motivated to learn
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 25,200 on a full-time basis.