Senior Hardware Verification Engineer
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Hardware team, you will:
- Become an integral part of a diverse engineering team while working at an industry-leading company
- Drive innovation in HW development to make our GPS tracker even better
- Define and carry out function and performance tests (benchmarking)
- Challenge our manufacturers and suppliers with your own ideas and visions
- Provide technical assistance for internal and external contacts
- Carry out failure analysis and customer feedback investigations in order to constantly improve product quality
- Have the opportunity to participate in all stages of HW product development
- Optimize HW, not only from a technical perspective but also from a cost perspective
- Attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in PCB layout review is a must.
- Experience in antenna performance validation (TRP, TIS, etc.), EMC/EMI testing/experience, block diagram creation, RF design and validation
- Experience in hardware product development and verification
- Familiarity with lab tools (VNA, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
- Mechanical design knowledge is a plus.
- Very good English skills
- Strong desire and commitment to take our product from concept to volume production
- Self-starter, problem-solver, hands-on doer
- Great with ideas and with communicating them to others
- Interested in working with cutting-edge technology and HW
- An easy-going team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 42.000 on a full-time basis.