Human Resources Assistant
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Human Resources team you will:
- Help one of Austria’s most successful digital businesses take their HR to the next level - and join an international team with members from over 25 countries
- Make sure all administrative tasks are perfectly set up and organized (e.g. creating contracts, working hours changes)
- Support preparing payroll accounting for our external payroll accountants
- Organize and develop further different employee management processes (e.g. Feedback Talks, Employee Surveys)
- Be the contact person for legal requests regarding labor law
- Analyze and optimize current HR processes
- Work on different HR projects
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Native Speaker German
- Very good English skills
- Being IT-friendly (Good knowledge of G Suite tools and MS office is an advantage)
- Ideally, previous experience in HR
- Valid work permit for Austria
- Team player and good communicator
- Analytical thinker
- Comfortable, confident and responsible working with confidential information
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 25,200 and € 35,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.