Internship Penetration Testing
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative Software Development team, you will:
- Make our web applications and backend systems (XSS, Denial of Service, Whitebox-Testing) more secure through penetration testing
- Examine our processes for information security
- Examine the technical infrastructure of the production system with regard to security
- Define measures to raise employee awareness of information security
- Depending on your qualification/interest, more in-depth security aspects regarding Tractive's hardware products can also be investigated (communication between hardware & backend systems, Bluetooth interface of the hardware)
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Ideally experience in penetration testing
- Willingness to learn and to work as part of an international team
- Very good English skills
- Valid work permit for Austria or student of an Austrian university/FH
- You are a team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Proactive, self-reliant, ambitious and motivated
- Eager to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Update on start dates: We're optimistic about the current Coronavirus situation, and plan to continue handling applications as usual. Of course, there could end up being a delay in terms of start dates. But don't let that stop you from applying! Get in touch, and let's get to know each other.