Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As a connection between Tractive and its development partners you will:
- Coordinate manufacturing topics with our manufacturers in China and internally across teams
- Plan and manage production runs for our GPS trackers, ensure high-quality, and right quantity, delivered at the right time
- Oversee traceable documentation and forecasting
- Get deep into the product pricing and terms, and opportunities for cost-down
- Review and document production and NRE costs
- Optimize existing processes and workflows (internally and with our partners)
- Meet partners to foster strategic business relationships
- Support partners in critical supply chain management topics, and work around bottlenecks
- Escalate and trace quality issues, coordinate product improvements (drive required changes, audit quality, ensure traceable documentation)
- Improve logistics in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Experience in planning and manage production runs with external manufacturers
- International project management experience and close collaboration with product manufacturers and/or suppliers (ideally in China)
- Very good English language skills (Cantonese is a plus)
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Experience or solid knowledge with digital and/or hardware products
- Self-starter, problem-solver, hands-on doer
- Great with ideas - and with communicating them to others
- Very well-organized
- A commercial all-rounder
- Process thinker
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria.
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 50,000 on a full-time basis.