Marketing Country Manager - France
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our international Marketing team, you will:
- Develop the mid- to long-term strategies for all marketing campaigns in France together with our VP of Marketing
- Plan and execute campaigns in order to further increase brand awareness and boost sales
- Work closely with our channel managers, in particular SEO, SEA, social media and newsletter
- Dive deep into the market data provided by our BI team to get a better understanding of the key business levers
- Thoroughly monitor campaign and market performance and report the results to the VP of Marketing and management
- Share results and learnings with the broader team and implement successful campaigns from other markets
- Further develop a fast-growing market with huge potential
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in planning and executing online as well and offline marketing campaigns
- Native French Speaker
- Good understanding of key marketing channels such as SEM, affiliate, social media and newsletter
- Great understanding of the French media landscape and consumer behavior
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to improve campaign performance
- Very good English skills
- Can do mentality and ability to think big
- Self-motivated and data-driven experienced marketer
- Team player with good communication skills; you can convince and inspire people around you
- Proactive and independent
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 50,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Update on start dates: We're optimistic about the current Coronavirus situation, and plan to continue handling applications as usual. Of course, there could end up being a delay in terms of start dates. But don't let that stop you from applying! Get in touch, and let's get to know each other.