Online Sales Manager
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our international Sales Team you will:
- Establish and expand our worldwide sales network of distributors, online and offline retailers in your native country
- Handle Amazon and other marketplaces in your native country
- Monitor, analyze and increase sales numbers in your territory
- Analyse and optimize the performance of Tractive sales by reviewing all country-specific product detail pages of marketplaces and online retailer
- Develop further business relations by using your know-how as a native
- Keep track of your outbound and key account emails by using CRM tools and establish personal contact with key account customers (main communication tool is email)
- Research, analyze and monitor markets and competitors
- Plan, create and coordinate promotions and deals
- Bring in your ideas for marketing activities and how to increase product awareness
- Bring in your ideas for marketing activities and how to increase product awareness to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- You are a Spanish or English native speaker
- Professional experience in E-commerce or Sales
- Good knowledge of online and offline retail and marketplaces
- Ideally experience with Amazon Vendor/Seller Central or AMS
- Very good English skills
- Additional foreign language skills would be an asset (core languages: DE/EN/FR/IT/ES)
- Love negotiating and passionate about your work
- A team player with good communication and analytical skills
- Eager to become a Sales expert in your core market
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 45,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Update on start dates: We're optimistic about the current Coronavirus situation, and plan to continue handling applications as usual. Of course, there could end up being a delay in terms of start dates. But don't let that stop you from applying! Get in touch, and let's get to know each other.