Performance Marketing Manager
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our international Marketing team, you will:
- Be responsible for Tractive’s Facebook prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- Drive and develop our channels, and explore further opportunities
- Identify, test and if successful, scale new potential channels such as Pinterest, TikTok or Snapchat
- Develop growth strategies for our various markets and monitor performance KPIs
- Work with the Design team to create ads tailored to different markets and different channels
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence and Webshop team, and analyze the customer journey along the conversion funnel
- Share reports, learnings, and best practices within the team, keep up with the latest developments in your channels
- Establish a new product category and find innovative ways to let pet owners worldwide know about Tractive products
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Facebook performance marketing
- Experience in other channels is a plus
- A proven track record of testing and scaling channels
- You managed a monthly Facebook budgets of more than 20.000 Euro
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Very good English skills
- Dedicated to become the best performance marketer out there
- Goal-oriented and structured
- Proactive, self-reliant, ambitious and motivated
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 49,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.