Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Web Development team, you will:
- Develop new features for our high-traffic webshop (Magento 2)
- Optimize our existing services in terms of availability and scalability
- Maintain and improve shop infrastructure (Nginx, PHP 7.3, MySQL, AWS CloudFront, EC2, RDS)
- Ensure that our services and infrastructure are always up to date
- Work side-by-side with our design, product and quality assurance teams
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Very good PHP skills
- Experience with at least one PHP framework ideally with other PHP testing frameworks
- Very good English skills
- Focused on quality and security
- Excellent analytical skills
- Eager to tackle challenging problems, learn new things and take responsibility
- Interested in developing skills in new areas (e.g. Front-end, DevOps)
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 56,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.