Full-time (4 days, 35h/week)
As part of our UI/UX Design team, you will:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable to hundreds of thousands of pet owners across the globe
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions
- Design flows and experiences that are both simple and elegant
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, diagrams, mockups and/or high-fidelity prototypes
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
- Create great experiences through beautifully designed and intuitive user interfaces
- Advocate for the prioritization of design-centered changes, refinements and improvements.
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Several years of experience in product design, interaction design or UX
- Experience in implementing visual design systems across platforms in an iterative software development environment and applying design tools (e.g. Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Good understanding of digital products, user behavior and user research
- Very good English skills
- A doer with a hands-on mentality who’s eager to bring their experience to the table
- Curious and always looking to learn something new
- Empathetic and able to see things from different perspectives
- Creative with an eye for design and detail
- Passionate about Tractive’s mission and products
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 40,000 full-time. At Tractive, that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.