Full-time/Part-time, min 25h (Linz, Austria)
As a connection between our teams you will:
- Define new and innovative products, apps, and cross-cutting features. This includes research, visualizing and defining concepts and product requirements, providing written business requirements and user stories, impact, risk, business-value assessment, etc.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from requirements to release, manage timelines and prioritization, and coordinate the implementation
- Organize and manage the delivery of several concurrent running projects, features and products
- Collaborate closely with the development teams, with internal and external stakeholders, and other contact persons
- Provide continuous oversight after implementation for further improvements and ensure the ongoing optimization and development of the products, apps, and features
- Work with sales, marketing, support and other departments to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction, and other goals are met
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Minimum 3 years of product/project management experience in small to large-scale projects
- Experience or solid knowledge with digital and/or hardware products
- Very good English skills
- Affinity for the Tractive products
- Strong drive and motivation
- Analytical mindset and well-organized
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment
- A big picture understanding but also detail-oriented
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Innovative and communicative
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 56,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.