Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative Human Resources team, you will:
- Have the unique opportunity to further develop the recruiting process at one of Austria’s top-rated employers
- Coordinate communications with international applicants and help find fresh talent for our fantastic team
- Screen applications, conduct interviews and guide applicants through the whole process
- Provide an outstanding application journey, and further develop and optimize our processes and recruiting strategies
- Track resource needs, and find the best way to fill open positions with the right people - whether that means recruiting events, active sourcing, recommendations, or something else
- Define new job ads in cooperation with team leads
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Experience in recruiting topics
- Ideally, professional experience in applicant communications
- Native Speaker German
- Very good English skills
- Being IT-friendly (Good knowledge of G Suite tools and experience with an application management system is an advantage)
- Valid work permit for Austria
- People person
- Great communicator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 25,200 and € 35,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.