Sales Manager - Nordics
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our international Sales team, you will:
- Manage one of the most successful key accounts worldwide with high possibility of growth
- Establish and expand our worldwide sales network of distributors, online and offline retailers in Scandinavia
- Handle and optimize regional marketplaces such as CDON
- Monitor, analyze and increase sales numbers in your region, and forecast performance
- Establish personal contact with key account customers, retailers and distributors
- Plan and coordinate promotions and deals
- Develop further business relations by using your know-how as a local expert
- Research, analyze and monitor markets and competitors
- Share your suggestions for marketing activities that can boost product awareness
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Native speaker of Swedish or Finish/Danish/Norwegian
- Professional experience in online retail
- Ideally experience with marketplaces
- Very good understanding of online and offline retail in Scandinavia
- Very good English skills
- Love a good negotiation and passionate about your field
- Team player with great communication and analytical skills
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 35,000 on a full-time basis.