Scrum Master & Software Architect
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative Firmware team you will:
- Guide the firmware development of our GPS trackers
- Lead software architecture discussions and decisions
- Prepare feature definitions and lead kick-off meetings
- Make firmware performance monitorable and analyze existing data, identify and implement improvements
- Improve development processes and increase efficiency by introducing or optimizing systems such as CI/CD, integration tests, or custom analysis tools
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Professional experience in software design and architecture
- Experience in technical project management or as Scrum Master
- Good data analysis skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills
- You don’t need to have experience in firmware/embedded development
- You are a people person with a organized and structured approach
- You want to work in a fast paced environment and help build the leading GPS pet tracking company
- You’re enthusiastic about new technologies (IoT) and passionate about building amazing,future-proof software
- You can break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment and always keep the big picture in mind
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 56,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Update on start dates: We're optimistic about the current Coronavirus situation, and plan to continue handling applications as usual. Of course, there could end up being a delay in terms of start dates. But don't let that stop you from applying! Get in touch, and let's get to know each other.