Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Marketing team, you will:
- Be our go-to person for all things affiliate marketing
- Foster great long-term relationships with affiliates - and make a measurable impact on our success i
- Establish connections with new, well-performance affiliate marketing partners worldwide
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner
- Monitor and analyze relevant data to evaluate channel effectiveness and ROI / ROAS
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in affiliate marketing
- Experience with affiliate platforms such as AWIN, Rakuten, ShareAsale and AdCell
- Advanced analytical skills and experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Datastudio)
- SEO expertise is a plus
- Excellent English skills
- Self-starter, problem-solver, hands-on doer
- Very well-organized
- A people person who’s great at building up relationships
- Growth hacker
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 on a full-time basis.