Senior Android Developer
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative Android team, you will:
- Develop a state-of -the-art app that is used by over a half million people
- Conceptualize new features for our apps - and design and implement them based on state-of-the-art guidelines
- Work with cutting-edge Android frameworks
- Develop prototypes for our future applications
- Work together with other teams (such as Backend, Hardware, Customer Happiness, Design etc.) to fine-tune our apps
- Improve the app architecture, to be testable and maintainable
- Improve app quality and stability through automatic testing
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Minimum 5 years experience in developing apps or projects for Android devices
- Very good Kotlin skills
- Experience with React Native and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a plus
- Experience in developing an app with a state-of-the art architecture
- Practical knowledge in creating a build pipeline using Jenkins / CircleCI / … that includes testing, screenshot generation and deployment steps
- Know-how in dependency injection, instrumentation tests, and unit tests
- Very good English skills
- Always up to date with the latest from Google and new tech
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about Android
- A team player who loves exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 50,000 on a full-time basis.