Senior Android Developer
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative Android team, you will:
- Develop a state-of -the-art app that is used by over a half million people
- Conceptualize new features for our apps - and design and implement them based on state-of-the-art guidelines
- Work with cutting-edge Android frameworks
- Develop prototypes for our future applications
- Work together with other teams (such as Backend, Hardware, Customer Happiness, Design etc.) to fine-tune our apps
- Improve the app architecture, to be testable and maintainable
- Improve app quality and stability through automatic testing
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Minimum 5 years experience in developing apps or projects for Android devices
- Very good Kotlin skills
- Experience with React Native and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a plus
- Experience in developing an app with a state-of-the art architecture
- Practical knowledge in creating a build pipeline using Jenkins / CircleCI / … that includes testing, screenshot generation and deployment steps
- Know-how in dependency injection, instrumentation tests, and unit tests
- Very good English skills
- Always up to date with the latest from Google and new tech
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about Android
- A team player who loves exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 50,000 on a full-time basis.