Senior Recruiting Manager
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time (min 30h/week)
As part of our innovative Human Resources team, you will:
- Join the team that makes Tractive one of Austria’s highest rated employers - and work with colleagues from 35+ countries that make us a worldwide leader in keeping pets safe
- Coordinate communication with international applicants, screen applications, conduct interviews and guide applicants through the whole process
- Provide an outstanding application journey, and further develop and optimize our processes and recruiting strategies
- Track resource needs, and find the best way to fill open positions with the right people - whether that means recruiting events, active sourcing, recommendations, or something else
- Use your Active Sourcing skills to find great talents for our fantastic team
- Define hiring strategies in cooperation with team leads
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Professional experience in recruiting and active sourcing
- Very good German and English skills
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace
- Experience with an application management system
- Valid work permit for Austria
Does this sound like you?
- People person and go-getter
- Talented at spotting talent
- Great communicator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria