Senior Software Developer Kotlin or Ruby
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time
As part of our Software team, you will:
- See your code make a difference in the life of pet lovers worldwide in matter of weeks, if not days
- Design and implement core APIs
- Work on the back-end systems handling data from our GPS devices
- Handle and optimize our internal manufacturing, logistics and return management applications
- Build prototypes for future projects
- Optimize availability and scalability for existing services
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art tech
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Java or Kotlin with Spring Boot; or Ruby (ideally with Rails Framework)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis) and Message Queues
- Worked with Docker, Message Queues, Continuous Deployment, or similar
- Very good English skills
- Analytical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- Eager to take responsibility
- Motivated to work on highly available systems
- Lives the mantra “Release early, release often”
- An easy-going team player who loves a good challenge
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 52,000 full-time - at Tractive that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.