Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Software Development team, you will:
- Ensure the quality of a product used by almost half a million pet parents worldwide
- Co-manage the entire development process from a quality assurance (QA) perspective
- Monitor, develop, and extend web- & mobile automated tests (functional, performance, security)
- Perform manual tests in our web & mobile applications, as well as in our backend systems
- Improve our products and apps alongside our agile development team using customer feedback and your own ideas
- Get involved in developing new products & features, from initial product definition to final release
- Coordinate QA projects and work with interdisciplinary teams (Mobile, Web, Product Management)
- Plan and improve our testing process
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Experience in software testing or software development
- Knowledge of UI test automation frameworks, especially TestCafe, Selenium and/or Appium
- Experience in high-level programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, JS and/or Typescript
- Basic understanding of agile development processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Very good English skills
- Bug finder extraordinaire
- Out-of-the-box thinker and go-getter
- Passionate about new technologies and trends
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. The annual gross salary starts at € 33,000 on a full-time basis. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.