As part of our innovative Software Development team, you will:
- Be responsible for the quality of a product used by 100,000+ customers worldwide
- Co-manage the whole development process from the QA side
- Perform manual tests in our web applications, native apps and web shop
- Improve our products and apps with our agile development team through customer feedback and your own ideas
- Be part of the product definition process and be involved in the overall development process of new products and features
- Coordinate QA projects and closely work together in interdisciplinary teams (Mobile, Web, Hardware, Product Management)
- Have the opportunity to develop and extend automated tests (functional, performance, security tests)
- Plan and improve our test processes and develop new test concepts
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Ideally, experience in software testing or software development
- Basic understanding of agile development processes (e.g Scrum, Kanban)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- A talent for finding bugs
- An out-of-the-box thinker who is proactive
- Passionate about new technologies and trends
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 29,000 and € 42,000 on a full-time basis.