Supply Chain Manager
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Operations team, you will:
- Take supply chain management to the next level at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies
- Coordinate our supply chain, oversee product flows and volume planning
- Be responsible for shipping and procurement processes
- Optimize international warehouse management, logistic and supply chain processes
- Be the connection between our Operations, Sales and Hardware team
- Work closely with our external partners in manufacturing and logistics
- Support our warehouse team wherever needed
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Several years of experience in supply chain management, logistics or a related field
- Experience with production processes and flows
- Very good English skills (key for communications with our fulfilment centers)
- Ideally, German skills to cooperate with DACH region shipping partners
- A team player looking for exciting challenges
- Someone who likes to take initiative
- A hands-on, get-stuff-done person
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 on a full-time basis.