Supply Chain Manager
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Operations team, you will:
- Take supply chain management to the next level at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies
- Coordinate our supply chain, oversee product flows and volume planning
- Be responsible for shipping and procurement processes
- Optimize international warehouse management, logistic and supply chain processes
- Be the connection between our Operations, Sales and Hardware team
- Work closely with our external partners in manufacturing and logistics
- Support our warehouse team wherever needed
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Several years of experience in supply chain management, logistics or a related field
- Experience with production processes and flows
- Very good English skills (key for communications with our fulfilment centers)
- Ideally, German skills to cooperate with DACH region shipping partners
- A team player looking for exciting challenges
- Someone who likes to take initiative
- A hands-on, get-stuff-done person
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 on a full-time basis.