French Customer Service Manager
As part of our Customer Happiness team you will:
- Solve customer requests from all over the world in French and either English or German via email
- Support your colleagues with the translation of content on our website or apps in your mother tongue
- Use customer feedback and your own creative ideas to improve our products and apps
- Write Help Center content and blog articles
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- You are a French native speaker with excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Ideally professional experience in customer service
- Valid work permit for Austria
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proactive and independent worker
- Eager to learn and detail oriented
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 23,800 and € 35,000 on a full-time basis.