DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time
As part of our Software Development team, you will:
- Shape our AWS-based and co-located infrastructure that supports hundreds of thousands of pet lovers around the world
- Organize and coordinate external security audits
- Work with our development teams to keep our platform secure by safeguarding our software development workflows through best practices
- Ensure the security of our customers' data
- Run, optimize and monitor our production infrastructure with respect to security
- Identify and solve complex problems in our system infrastructure
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Ability to build and deploy code through CI/CD as a containerized workload
- Experience in at least one Public Cloud (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Experience with container orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. NewRelic, Elastic)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Equipped with a well-organized mindset and able to prioritize tasks
- Passionate about automation
- Pragmatic and looking for cost-effective solutions
- The desire to improve existing structures
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria