Digital Analytics Engineer
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Data team, you will:
- Make a measurable impact by leveling up our ecommerce analytics tracking
- Ensure tags - from Google Analytics to Criteo to Facebook - are well-implemented, easy to track and offer valuable marketing insight
- Develop tracking architectures and strategies across our domains and services
- Implement analytics concepts, cookie consent models and improvements for our existing tracking setup
- Handle the technical side of tracking implementation with the Software Development team
- Supply guidance on advanced tracking requirements and data integrity issues
- Assure quality through tracking codes reviews and implementation debug
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Extensive knowledge of analytics/pixel management tools like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience working in multi-channel e-commerce, digital analytics or software engineering
- Previous work experience with APIs, SDKs and Google Cloud Platform is a big plus
- Ideally, experience working around Intelligent Tracking Prevention and ad blockers
- Very good English skills
- Excited about latest tracking strategies and technologies
- Analytical problem-solver
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary is between € 42,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis.