E-Commerce Product Manager & Analyst
Full-time/Part-time (Linz, Austria)
As a go-between for our teams you will:
- Lead e-commerce strategy development and deployment in a data-driven, innovative company and constantly contribute to our success through effective analytics
- Be responsible for site analytics to drive growth for e-commerce KPIs
- Fully understand the funnel and optimize each individual step along the purchase funnel
- Recognize patterns in consumer behaviour through data analysis and provide solutions to maximize conversions
- Streamline the online shopper journey and product detail page specifics to ensure a seamless user experience, reduce bounce rate and improve user engagement
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing to improve site conversion
- Help manage and prioritize tasks within an agile workflow with the e-commerce sub-team
- Coordinate SEO strategy and campaigns to grow user base and improve brand awareness
- Ensure a consistent and brand compliant online presence
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Experience in managing and optimizing e-commerce sites
- Knowledge in e-commerce and ideally other digital marketing and technology disciplines
- Proficiency in online shopper journey/experience
- Proficiency in digital content and product detail page creation, as well as online sales driving measures
- Experience in data analysis, insight creation, embedding learnings
- Very good English skills
- Strong strategic thinking combined with a hands-on mentality, a desire to develop things from scratch, and a passion to drive the initiative to the next level
- Ability to communicate effectively in international teams, influence internal stakeholders and understand cultural differences
- Analytical mindset and well-organized
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Initiative, innovative, and communicative
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 50,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Update on start dates: We're optimistic about the current Coronavirus situation, and plan to continue handling applications as usual. Of course, there could end up being a delay in terms of start dates. But don't let that stop you from applying! Get in touch, and let's get to know each other.