Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time
As part of our Software Development team, you will:
- Technically own our high-traffic Magento 2 webshop
- Implement new features (e.g. integrating additional payment methods)
- Optimize our existing services in terms of availability and scalability
- Maintain and improve shop infrastructure (Nginx, PHP 7.4, MySQL, AWS CloudFront, EC2, RDS)
- Ensure that our services and infrastructure are always up to date
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Excellent knowledge in PHP + frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Laminas, Laravel etc.)
- Experience in infrastructure (Ubuntu, NGINX, PHP-FPM)
- Ideally experience with Magento 2
- Ideally experience with AWS (CloudFront, EC2, ECS, WAF, S3)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Focused on quality and security
- Excellent analytical skills
- Eager to tackle challenging problems, learn new things and take responsibility
- Interested in developing skills in new areas (e.g. Infrastructure, DevOps, CI/CD)
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria