Firmware - Hardware Engineer
As part of our innovative Hardware team you will:
- Develop new hardware devices
- Support the team during the whole process, from product idea to series production
- Be responsible for firmware development and hardware programming
- Test and analyze prototypes
- Improve and optimize the product (power consumption, positional accuracy, data volume, key metrics, etc.)
- Program tracker server interfaces
- Work with the latest technologies (IoT, M2M, etc.)
- Degree in Informatics, Hardware Design, Electrical Engineering or a related field (university or higher technical institute)
- Ideally professional experience
- Good knowledge of C
- Experience with Wireless Technologies (Cellular: GSM, UMTS, LTE ; Shortrange: BLE, WiFi, NFC, etc.)
Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical thinker who is enthusiastic about hardware and gadgets
- Passion for new technologies like IoT
- Engaged and hands-on mentality
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences.
The yearly gross salary is between € 28,000 and € 42,000 on a full-time basis.