Firmware Analysis Engineer
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time (min 25h/week)
As part of our Hardware/Firmware team, you will:
- Be the contact person for all emerging questions concerning hardware and firmware
- Answer customer requests and do deep-dive analysis about technical issues
- Conduct error analysis of our devices
- Test firmware and hardware products
- Execute database queries to analyze and improve our quality of service
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Experience in Testing/Quality Assurance
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ideally experience with C or C++
- Basic understanding of electronics and hardware
- Experience in customer service or 2nd level support is a plus
- Very good English skills
- Proactive, self-sufficient and eager to learn
- Structured working methods
- Empathetic and not willing to compromise when it comes to user needs or product quality
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 30,000 full-time - at Tractive that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.