Human Resources Assistant
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Human Resources team, you will:
- Join the team that makes Tractive one of Austria’s highest rated employers - and work with colleagues from 30+ countries that make us a worldwide leader in keeping pets safe
- Make sure all administrative tasks are perfectly set up and organized (e.g. creating contracts, working hours changes)
- Become an expert in all legal requests regarding labor law
- Be the go-to person for grants and initiatives that might be of interest to us
- Analyze and optimize current HR processes
- Work on various HR projects
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- German native speaker
- Very good English skills
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace and MS office is an advantage
- Very good writing skills
- Ideally, previous experience in HR
- Valid work permit for Austria
- Team-minded and detail-oriented
- Comfortable, confident and careful with confidential information
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 25,200 and € 35,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.