iOS Software Developer
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our iOS/Mobile team, you will:
- Keep the Tractive GPS app up-to-date and state-of-the-art
- Implement new UI and UX
- Join forces with Hardware and Backend to to keep everything running at 100%
- Be more than a developer - bring your personal touch to the app
- Learn from other team members and share your knowledge with them
- Stay up to date with industry trends and use best practices
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Hands-on experience with Swift
- Strong knowledge of iOS Design Guidelines
- Ideally, experience with XCTest, Jenkins, Bluetooth, Fastlane, Objective-C, Swift Package Manager, Core Data, UI/UX
- Very good English skills
- Eager to tackle challenges, learn new things and take responsibility
- Ready to take on all tasks from our creative Product Team
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
- Passionate about new technologies
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary is between € 38,000 and € 56,000 on a full-time basis.