As part of our innovative iOS team you will:
- Design and implement new features for our apps
- Develop prototypes for our future applications
- Fine-tune our apps
- Ensure stable apps using test automation
- Work together with other teams such as Backend, Hardware, Design, Customer Happiness, etc.
- Bring your own ideas into daily business and stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Degree in Mobile Computing, Software Development or a related field (university or higher technical institute)
- Professional experience in developing apps or projects for iOS mobile devices
- Very good Swift knowledge
- Ideally experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Creative mind who loves iOS
- Passionate developer with an eye for the bigger picture
- Eager to share your expert knowledge with your colleagues
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 32,200 and € 49,000 on a full-time basis.