Sales Manager - Scandinavia
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our international Sales team, you will:
- Establish and expand our worldwide sales network of distributors, online and offline retailers in Scandinavia
- Handle and optimize regional marketplaces such as CDON
- Monitor, analyze and increase sales numbers in your region, and forecast performance
- Establish personal contact with key account customers, retailers and distributors
- Plan and coordinate promotions and deals
- Develop further business relations by using your know-how as a local expert
- Research, analyze and monitor markets and competitors
- Share your suggestions for marketing activities that can boost product awareness
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Native speaker of a Scandinavian language
- Professional experience in online retail
- Ideally experience with marketplaces
- Very good understanding of online and offline retail in Scandinavia
- Very good English skills
- Love a good negotiation and passionate about your field
- Team player with great communication and analytical skills
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.