Technical Content Manager
Full-time/Part-time, min 20h/week (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Software Development team, you will:
- Manage an online store visited by millions of pet parents
- Introduce and manage products in our high-traffic webshop
- Support various teams in executing our ecommerce strategy (e.g. by setting up promotions)
- Create conversion-rate-optimized landing pages
- Become the point of contact for questions regarding our webshop
- Coordinate the translations process on the technical side of things
- Depending on your personal development, get the chance to take on additional responsibilities, e.g. the planning and coordination of new features
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Good technical understanding
- Basic development skills in HTML, CSS
- Ideally, experience with a CMS (e.g. Wordpress, Typo3, …) or a shop system (e.g. Magento, Prestashop, Shopify, …)
- Very good English skills
- Valid Austrian work permit or current enrollment at an Austrian university/FH
- Very well organized
- Good communicator
- Interested in innovative technology
- Be comfortable working with and building relationships across different teams
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. The annual gross salary starts at € 29,400 on a full-time basis. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.